Vogue is a responsive WordPress blogging theme suitable for fashion and other topics. This blog template is powered by TeslaThemes developers who is popular for releasing unique templates. This theme was released for bloggers and creative authors in mind who want to switch to new blog platform. If you are tired of old list view blog design and want to create a unique magazine style blog platform then look no more.
Visit : Revoke Theme Review – TeslaThemes
Just choose Vogue as your next WordPress theme and get started easily with your new website. The theme is supported by TeslaThemes framework and Visual page builder so you can make any type of website you like.
What’s Best About Vogue WordPress Theme ?
This premium WordPress blogging theme gives you Visual Composer so you can drag and drop custom elements onto homepage. Hence, it won’t require much time to add slider, calls to action, widgets, featured sections and other stuff on homepage. The theme includes unique widgets, shortcodes, page layout options, styling options and everything that is required to create a stunning blog platform.
Also Visit : Cuisinier Blog Theme – TeslaThemes
Whether you want to start a blog, news site or magazine style website, you can surely go for Vogue theme. Another thing we liked about this theme is widgetized homepage which let’s you add selected contents on any widget areas. You just need to pick widget and decide where you put it. The footer, sidebar and other widget sections are available to showcase latest featured pots, ad banners, social links, latest tweets, custom text and more.
If you are a new blogger who don’t want to involve in coding work then you must use this blogging theme released by TeslaThemes. It will not only save your time but also boost your website ranking with search engine optimized platform.
Some Best Features : Vogue TeslaThemes
Homepage Elements : If we take a look on homepage demo then it shows an intro section on the top of homepage. This is the section where you can add a personal photo and some words to introduce yourself. The “Site Intro” section is located below main menu with small introduction box and social follow-in icons.
2) Next is “About Me” section where you can add some words about authors or blog platform. This section is located between “Slider” and “first post”. You can simply activate it by clicking on the check-box.
3) “Sticky Post Slider” : This feature enables you to integrate a slider of posts on homepage area (below intro section). It allows you to specify number of posts to be displayed on slider. This feature is also supported by shortcode, so you can add this slider anywhere on website by just adding shortcode.
4) Custom Sidebar Position : This Vogue option allows you to specify default sidebar position for entire website. So if you forget to choose sidebar alignment for for any page then it applies this setting automatically. For e.g. If you choose right sidebar position then it will become default alignment. Though you can still choose custom sidebar layout for posts and pages.
5) “Category Display” : With this feature, you can add a custom category block on homepage area to highlight latest posts from selected category area. The category posts are displayed below blog post section so visitors can browse latest posts and well as other best category posts. All articles are highlighted with featured images and titles so visitors are attracted to read more stories.
More Information :
Vogue provides custom below post section where you can display selected elements to improve engagement with readers. If you browse any single post for demo then you will see social sharing buttons, related posts, and threaded comments area. So when user finish with article or don’t like it then he can thinking of browsing more posts or would leave a comment.
The color options panel has special features to provide custom background image or you can choose any color for background area. In addition, it also let’s you pick primary and secondary color style for your website. The typography page provides options to pick font style, size and color according to your taste.
If we talk about social media and SEO features then it Vogue has options panel where you can choose your favourite social networks. Hence, visitors can share your articles on selected social sites. The footer provides “Insta Feed” to help you share your instagram photos on footer area. Just provide instagram user name and other details (how many photos to display, cache hours).
To conclude this feature let me tell you that everything visible on homepage or any area of the website is controlled through options panel. TeslaThemes options page enables you to manage homepage sections, header, styling, widgets, layouts and everything with ready options. I would recommend this WordPress blogging theme to all creative people who believes in uniqueness.
All Features : TeslaThemes
- Mobile ready : Responsive
- Bootstrap 3 and FontAwesome 2 support
- Retina supported
- Google fonts : Typography support
- Infinite color skins
- Theme Options : A to Z features
- Fast loading speed
- Built-in shortcodes
- Elegant and Lightweight design
- Cross browser tested
- CSS3 and HTML5
- Documentation and Support
TeslaThemes – Vogue Theme : Click for Demo & Price